Terms & Conditions
Payment MethodsPayment does not constitute “Acceptance” of an order and MHP Industries reserves the right to cancel orders at any point up to delivery. All orders will be considered accepted once delivered.
- Paypal uses fraud prevention technology that monitors transactions for suspicious activity.
- Paypal have a team of over 2,000 specialists including former law enforcement officials, working to protect you from fraud and identity theft.
- To help weed out fraudulent activity, every transaction is reviewed by state of the art models.
- Paypal insure users who send or receive large amounts of money have successfully completed our verification system and identity check.
Delivery costs for the UK
- Standard Delivery via one of our courier companies Expedia, MyHermes & TNT is free for UK Mainland addresses on items over £100 (excluding VAT) except for over sized or over weight items. These exceptions are marked clearly on the product page on the “More Info” Tab and in the checkout at the “Shipping Information” Stage.
Delivery costs outside the UKPlease contact us regarding international delivery cost to help give you an accurate price for your order size.
Delivery to alternate addressesAlthough an alternative address can usually be accommodated we reserve the right to restrict delivery to the cardholders statement address only, we will of course contact you if this happens.
Standard Delivery TimesItems on the website show an estimated delivery time for each size and colour option. These are the expected UK delivery times if you choose the free delivery option.
Returns & RefundsWe want you to be happy with every purchase which is why we offer a no quibble, satisfaction guaranteed Returns policy. We will accept returns sent at the buyers expence, unless the wrong item is sent or the item is faulty in which case we will refund reasonable postage incured. Please use the returns form on the rear of your invoice when returning goods. Please fill in the returns form included in your order or print a new one here. Include the Returns Form with the product and post to: Returns, MHP Industries, Cressex Business Park, Coronation Road, High Wycombe, HP12 3RP
You can return items to us in accordance with the returns policy described in this section.
Right to cancel
Under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 you have a legal right to cancel the contract between you and us within 14 days of delivery without giving a reason unless the product is a custom order/ bespoke order.
The cancellation period will end after 14 days starting the day after you or a third party acting on your behalf (excluding the company that delivers the Product to you) takes physical possession of the Product you ordered. Where you order multiple Products in one order or a Product is delivered in separate parts, lots or pieces, the cancellation period will end after 14 days starting the day after you or a third party acting on your behalf (excluding the company that delivers the Product to you) takes physical possession of the last Product, part, lot or piece that makes up your order.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract with us by making a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or email). The easiest way to do this is to contact our Customer Services team.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning the exercise of your right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel your contract with us, we will reimburse you all payments received from you, including the cost of delivery.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than: (a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any Products supplied, or (b) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the Products, or (c) if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the Products back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the Products, whichever is the earliest.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the Products resulting from the unfair/unreasonable wear and tear of the Product which is not necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Products. We may make a deduction from any reimbursement (you are entitled to from us) for such loss in value of any Products we supply.
Faulty or mis-described goods
If you are returning the Products to us because they are faulty or mis-described, we will refund: the price of the Product in full; any applicable delivery charges. As a consumer, you will always have legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by the returns policy or these terms and conditions of sale. We will refund you only through the payment method used by you to pay.
How to return the Products
You must return Products to us as soon as reasonably practicable.
You will be responsible for the return costs of the products.
You must take care when opening packaging that the Products were delivered in and carefully re-pack the Products in the original (or similar) packaging prior to returning the Products to us. If any damage occurs from the point of collection from you and re delivery to us then you are liable for the cost of damage.If the item is sent to you boxed then for us to be able to accept the return it must be returned in the same box it was sent to you in or we cannot accept the return. We guarantee to replace or refund faulty products returned within a 366 day period (1 full year) from purchase date. We will replace or refund goods which don’t fit, are unsuitable or are simply unwanted provided the goods are unused and are in a saleable condition with tags and packaging intact. If you are not entirely satisfied with any aspect of your experience with MHP, please email, phone or write to us. Full contact details are available on our contact page. We always endeavour to respond as quickly as possible.
Privacy & SecurityMHP takes your privacy very seriously. Here’s how we protect any data you provide us.
- We do not collect or store your credit or debit card details.
- In order to preserve your security all online transactions are handled by Paypal. We do not have access to your card or bank details at any time.
- For orders placed by telephone we may write your card details down in order to process the transaction. Once the transaction has been processed we always shred the card details.
- We do not disclose your data to third parties.
- We only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data protection Act 1998).
- We use information you provide to process your order and to provide you with the best possible service.
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- The information we hold is, to the best of our ability, accurate and based solely upon information we receive from you.
- We ask that you notify us if any of the data you have supplied changes in any way. We will delete or correct any inaccuracies promptly.
- If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
- If your email address exists in our mailing list database, any electronic communication you receive from us will contain a simple on-click removal facility, which results in immediate removal of that address from the database.
- If you would like to inspect the data that we hold about you, please write to us including proof of ID to: