Privacy & Security
MHP takes your privacy very seriously. Here’s how we protect any data you provide us.
- We do not collect or store your credit or debit card details.
- In order to preserve your security all online transactions are handled by Paypal. We do not have access to your card or bank details at any time.
- For orders placed by telephone we may write your card details down in order to process the transaction. Once the transaction has been processed we always shred the card details.
- We do not disclose your data to third parties.
- We only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data protection Act 1998).
- We use information you provide to process your order and to provide you with the best possible service.
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- The information we hold is, to the best of our ability, accurate and based solely upon information we receive from you.
- We ask that you notify us if any of the data you have supplied changes in any way. We will delete or correct any inaccuracies promptly.
- If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
- If your email address exists in our mailing list database, any electronic communication you receive from us will contain a simple on-click removal facility, which results in immediate removal of that address from the database.
- If you would like to inspect the data that we hold about you, please write to us including proof of ID to:
MHP Industries, Coronation Road, Cressex Business Park, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP12 3RP